Brant Lake Camp is located on a beautiful 6-mile long, crystal clear lake, nestled in New York's scenic Adirondack Mountains. Our well groomed campus has been carefully and naturally landscaped to insure that our first-class sports facilities not only enhance the program for which they were designed, but also contribute to the scenic beauty of our campus.
While a number of our facilities are used by both Brant Lake Camp for boys and the Brant Lake Sports Academy through appropriate scheduling, the Sports Academy also has a number of its own sports facilities on its adjacent campus up the hill including facilities supporting all four Core Sports plus tennis and a fitness workout/stretching room as well as its own Clubhouse and Lodge.
Click here for a 360 degree tour of our beautiful campus.
First Class Sports Facilities Include:
- 14 Tennis courts (11 clay plus 3 all-weather including 3 lighted)
- 2 Softball/baseball fields
- 1 Baseball field (Major league distances)
- 1 Full soccer and lacrosse pitch
- 1 Soccer/lacrosse field (with artificial turf and lights- the same surface used on many NFL fields)
- 2 Smaller multi-use soccer/lacrosse practice/game fields
- 5 Outdoor basketball courts with glass backboards (one feature court, lighted for night play)
- 2 indoor basketball courts including the large Robert Gersten Arena
- 3 Volleyball courts
- Fitness Center with stair climbers, exercise bikes weight racks and benches and more
- Stretching and fitness/agility workout room
Other Facilities Include:
- All weather roller hockey rink
- Multi-purpose recreational play areas
- Climbing wall
- Archery range
- Several golf facilities including a new, artificial turf practice putting green, chipping aprons and sand trap, a 2-hole practice/short course and a multi-station golf cage.
Our Waterfront Includes:
- Two swimming areas
- Large floating, cribbed docks as well as deep water floats plus a water basketball area
- A waterskiing/wake boarding area along with docks for our two Ski Nautiques
- Small Crafts area with practice areas for kayaking, sailing & canoeing
- A fleet of kayaks and Sunfish sailboats plus two Lasers, a 16ft Hobie Cat and two day-sailers
- Three motorized patrol boats which monitor all small craft activity & are also used to assist instruction
- A separate fishing dock at the far end of our beach
- A beach volleyball court, open deck area for games and ping pong plus large sandy areas for sand castle building and playing
- A barbeque and campfire area plus a large grassy area for relaxing.
Other Indoor Facilities Include:
- Our two large club houses, used for shows, musical events, socials, gatherings and movies, (each is equipped with projection video/DVD facilities and surround sound)
- Separate Sports Academy Clubhouse with kitchen and a Lodge
- An arts and crafts complex
- Two-level dining room in center campus
- Health Center